Thank you for pledging!
It is only through support like yours that FRS is here.
Just a reminder: The pledges being submitted right now are for the church year beginning July 1, 2022 and ending in June 30, 2023 (nothing is due right now).
There are many ways to fulfill your pledge; please use the method that works best for you:
- Pay by check. Please write “pledge” in the memo line and mail your check to First Religious Society, 26 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA 01950.
- Pay via debit or credit card via our online giving form: https://onrealm.org/frsuu/-/form/give/now. This is the easiest for FRS to administer and lets you see your progress. Enter the weekly, monthly, quarterly, or one-time amount you want to give (you can adjust this later) and select “Annual Pledge Payment.” When you log in, use the same email address which receives FRS communications like the Steeple newsletter. If you don’t have an FRSConnect login, forgot your password, or need help, please email Diane Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up monthly automatic payments through your online banking. They’ll mail us a paper check.
- Give a gift of stock. Please contact Director or Church Operations Rob Authier at email@example.com for the details on to how to do this.
- Give via an IRA distribution. Ask your tax advisor about this.
Pledges can be adjusted or forgiven should your circumstances change. Please contact Rob Authier or Diane Carroll in this instance.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-465-0602, ext. 401. Thank you!