It is only through support like yours that FRS is here.
Just a reminder – the pledges being submitted right now are for the church year beginning in July, 2021 and ending in June, 2022 (nothing is due right now).
There are many ways to fulfill your pledge – please use the method that works best for you. A few are listed below.
- Pay by check. Please write “pledge” in the memo line and mail your check to First Religious Society, 26 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA 01950.
- Pay via debit or credit card via FRSConnect, our online database. This is the easiest for FRS to administer and lets you see your progress. Go to FRSConnect to begin this. Enter the weekly, monthly, quarterly, or one-time amount you want to give (you can adjust this later) and select “Annual Pledge Payment”. When you log in, use the same email address where you receive FRS emails like the Steeple newsletter. If you don’t have an FRSConnect login, forgot your password, or need help, please email Diane Carroll.
- Set up monthly automatic payments through your online banking. They’ll send us a paper check.
- Give a gift of stock. Please contact Interim Director of Finance and Operations Tom Himmel at firstname.lastname@example.org for the details as to how to do this.
- Give via an IRA distribution. Ask your tax advisor about this.
Pledges can be adjusted or forgiven should your circumstances change – please contact Tom Himmel in this instance.