ARE YOU 65 YEARS OR OLDER?
JOIN OTHER WIZARDS AND SAGES MEETING WITH REV. REBECCA
Wednesday, February 27, Lower Meeting House Public, noon–2pm
Bring your thoughts and ideas to share with Rev. Rebecca on creating a FRS ministry for
seniors. Imagine what such a ministry, otherwise known as, “Wizards and Sages”, may include.
Questions to ponder prior to the meeting:
- What do you need from the church at this time in your life?
- How do you engage with the church now? Can you imagine a better way of doing so?
- How do you share your life experiences with younger members? If you do not, would you
- like to have that opportunity?
- Do you have a desire for discussion groups on caring for a partner or spouse who is ill?
- Should the FRS offer discussion groups on the topic of death or workshops about creating
- a memorial service?
You are invited to bring a brown bag lunch. A brief 15-minute centering-time or mid-day
worship will be led by Rev. Rebecca after lunch.