RESCHEDULE TO JUNE 12
Variety Show, Friday June 12, 7pm on Zoom
Share your amazing talent with the rest of us at the FRS Variety show!
Can you juggle?
Can you dance?
Can you sing a song of sixpence
Be a clown in baggy pants?
Can you tell a corny joke or two
Or play your guitar loudly
Or tell a short but funny tale
Or recite your poem proudly?
No act is too silly or too serious.
- We need about 10 acts to put together an hour of fun.
- ALL AGES are welcome.
- We already have one singer signed up; who will be next?
Send Lark an email to reserve your place in the lineup!
OLD and YOUNG – ALL INVITED TO PERFORM – Bad jokes welcome……
Everyone at FRS is invited to join and watch the ZOOM show – this is just for fun. No money required, asked for, or even mentioned. This show is to say thanks to all the amazing people that make up our church, and to be together even though we have to be apart.
HOW TO DO IT:
- Contact Lark Madden about your act.
- We’re trying to have a mix of live acts and videos of performances.
- Make a 3-4 minute video of your amazing talent – send it to the FRS DROP BOX at https://bit.ly/FRSgot-talent
- Or perform LIVE through your computer using Zoom.
- We’ll set a time for each live act during the show and you can have the stage to yourself.