We rejoiced on Sunday! Our ritual of pledging together as friends and members brought meaning to our commitments to support our beloved community. We each arrived at the altar at our own pace, filling the basket with our pledges and with our hopes and wishes for FRS. Thank you.
The Annual Campaign is strong, with over 150 pledges received so far, including over thirty new pledging households. We still need to hear from the rest of our members and friends in the weeks ahead. We are striving to reach 300 pledges this year, and both returning and new pledges are an important part of reaching this goal. Every pledge matters as we work together to fund our aspirations for next year, including expanding the reach of our ministries among both youth and adults, continuing fair compensation for our dedicated staff, and supporting the recent growth in engagement and in our membership.
You can pledge your support by:
- turning in your pledge card during the offertory at Sunday services in March; extra pledge cards are available
- pledging online at frsuu.org/pledge
- mailing your card to Kristen Fehlhaber, Directory of Finance and Administration, First Religious Society, 26 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA, 01950
- requesting a personal visit with a volunteer steward, arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- speaking with a Sunday Steward (sporting the colorful hats) before or after services in March
Please, pledge as generously as possible, according to your means and commitment. Whether you are a long-time member, or friend, or a newcomer, your support is vital to our future.
Need more information? The 2019-20 Annual Campaign brochure is rich with material about our accomplishments, strengths, and aspirations. If you have not done so yet, you are encouraged to enter its pages. If you are unable to locate your copy, you can find one online through a link on frsuu.org/pledge. Additional copies are also available on Sundays or from the office.