Ministry of Fellowship and Life-long Learning
- Join the party – attend a Rev. Rebecca and Bart hosted party. Read more.
- Live your docent dreams – help give church tours on invitation nights. Read more.
- Broaden your understanding of indigenous people’s history with the UU Common Read. Read more.
- Walk with your ancestors at Wednesday Night Fellowship. Read more.
- Find mid-day inspiration with Wizards and Sages. Read more.
- Expand your mindfulness – sign up for unified mindfulness course. Read more.
- Take a joyful mid-day break with our Holiday Tea (Dec. 17, 2-3:30pm, Lower Meeting House).
Ministry of Governance and Leadership
- Commit to mission-vision engagement and participation (see Sept. 11 feature story).
- Add your skills to the newly forming A/V (audio/visual) ministry (email Kristen Fehlhaber, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cultivate joyful generosity by joining the Stewardship team. Read more.
- Shape the experience of new comers to FRS – join the newly forming New Comer Ministry Team (email Director of Community Engagement, Nicole Salemi).
Ministry of Justice Action (JAM)
- Throw your hammer in the ring for a Habitat for Humanity build date. Read more.
- Consume responsibly – attend the youth-led climate cafe. Read more.
- Donate to personal care drive and joy of giving. Read more.
- March in silence on Transgender Day of Remembrance. Read more.
- End gun violence – volunteer to help set up and participate in nation-wide vigil. Read more.
- Come together and listen Rev. Rebecca speak at Indivisible-Rise Newburyport’s November 19th meeting. Read more.
Ministry of Music and Arts
- Ring in the joy with singing – join the candlelight chorale choir rehearsals. Read more.
- Co-create the FRS Music Ministry – bring your musical gifts (email Director of Church Music Justin Murphy-Mancini).
- Appreciate music and the spoken word with Jazz Vespers. Read more.
- Tour the Tiny Art Gallery for treasures.
- Exhibit your creations in the Tiny Gallery. Contact Diane Carroll in the front office.
Ministry of Outreach
- Be a greeter, chalice lighter or usher on Sundays (email Director of Community Engagement, Nicole Salemi)
- Lend a helping hand – attend Community Human Services meeting to find out how to serve those in need. (email Jeff Bard.)
- Don’t miss an event – like our FaceBook page (https://www.facebook.com/frsuu) and be sure to check the “events” tab
Ministry of Worship and Spiritual Growth
- Lend a helping hand – help plan for Rev. Karlene’s Dec. 1 visit. Read more.
- Bring your graciousness volunteer to plan a welcome for UUA President, Reverend Susan Frederick Gray. Read more.
- Spread the love – attend a Sunday worship service – (see sermon descriptions.)
- Comfort and celebrate with each other – share your joys or concerns in the new “Between Us” (email email@example.com)
- Share your private prayers with Rev. Rebecca and take a blessing at the new prayer table outside her office. Leave your prayers in the vase provided, take a blessing from the bowl before you go.
- Worship when away – subscribe to our live stream of Sunday Services. Read more.